Sticky Citrus Pork Steaks
A simple citrus sauce transforms tender pork steaks into an instant crowd pleaser.
- 4 Pork Loin Steaks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp dried thyme or 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp marmalade
- steamed green beans and mashed potato, to serve
- In a dish, combine the stock, thyme and marmalade. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil, add the garlic, then add the pork in a single layer. Cook the pork until golden and cooked through, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove the cooked pork from the pan, set aside and keep warm. Pour off any excess oil from the pan, then add the marmalade mixture and simmer until thickened and sticky.
- Return the pork to the pan and coat in sauce.
- Serve with steamed beans and mashed potato.