Garlic Herb Grilled T-Bone Steak
A tender and juicy T-Bone made even more memorable with garlic herb butter.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp garlic cloves, freshly minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Beef T-Bone steaks
- Salt and pepper to season
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. When the foaming reduces, stir in thyme, garlic, and lemon zest. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and allow to rest at room temperature for half an hour.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high for 5 minutes.
- For a medium steak, place the steaks on the grill for 6-7 minutes, then flip and cook for a further 6-7 minutes. Reduce the time to 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and spoon over the butter sauce. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Carve and serve.