Curried Grilled Lamb Chops
A great idea for serving lamb bbq chops with a little bit of zing!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Indian-style curry paste
- 2 lamb forequarter chops
- salt and pepper to season
- Your favourite fresh salad, or grilled/sautéed veg, to serve
- Preheat the BBQ grill to medium high.
- Rub oil and curry paste all over the chops and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the chops on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through to your liking.
- Set aside to rest before serving with you favourite side salad or vegetables.