Chicken San Choy Bau
A super healthy recipe from Healthy Food Guide, packed full of veggies and tasty Free Range chicken mince.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 cups mushrooms, finely diced
- 250g cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 2 spring onion, green part only, finely sliced
- 12 whole radicchio and/or baby cos lettuce leaves
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over medium heat. Cook the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add chicken mince and cook, breaking up mince, for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add mushrooms, rice, soy and oyster sauces and cook for a further 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from the heat and stir through cucumber and spring onions.
- To serve, divide chicken mixture among lettuce cups and top with bean sprouts.